Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Buddy can you spare 700 Billion?

"The fundamentals of the US economy are strong" so says John McCain. Well I think my economic outlook would be a bit brighter if I could simply ask the government for a do over. I could simply explain that without it, my household may fall into crisis. Of course, once I take the money I do not need anyone to tell me what to do with it. However they must act fast or else.

As silly as my request is it pales by comparison when compared what the government is asking us to take on faith. A nearly trillion dollar bail out of companies that have shown us only two things. One, is they do give out nice bonuses and two, they pay no attention to anything else they do when it comes to anyone else's money.

I am sure the answer is somewhere in the middle. However, while they try to find that middle why does the taxpayer get it in the end.

PS. McCain wants to suspend the debate this Friday evening. After watching this I think he would be better of suspending Palins debate.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0908/Palin_and_Couric.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need a do over!

-Ryan